"'See It' ThanksLiving Recipe:
- Quickly list five things you're grateful for.
- Add one minute of meditation to find a non-obvious item; think of WHY you are grateful for it.
- Choose one item from list and tie it to heaven.
- Repeat daily as needed.
'Say It' ThanksLiving Recipe:
- Sometime today, give someone a heartfelt 'Mahalo.'
- Tonight, give a prayer of Thanksgiving. Don't ask for anything; just give thanks.
- Let simmer; serving size as big as you want.
'Live It' ThanksLiving Recipe:
- Think of a challenge in your life right now.
- Ask: How is God showing me His love?
- Thank Him for the challenge; ask Him for help.
- Let rest now and then.
- Slow cook over years for best results." Kevin Schlag
"One year a university rowing team lost all of its races. To find out what they were doing wrong, they sent an observer to watch Harvard University’s successful rowing team in action. Three days later the observer came back shellshocked. 'You won’t believe it,' he said. 'You know what we do? They do the exact opposite. They have eight people rowing and only one person shouting instructions." Patricia T Holland